Update 2nd November: Looks like I've managed to get pictures back ....
Nearly 7 weeks ago I started quilt number 7 in my own personal Stashbusting Challenge and now it is finished! It took 5 and a half bobbins to finish the quilting in the end. I think the quilting really makes this one and I almost like the back more than the front! I'll do the label today then it will be ready to donate to the nursing home's christmas raffle.
Blogger still isn't letting me upload pictures, I keep getting a server error message. A couple of commenters said I might need to buy more storeage, but that looks ok and in addition I deleted a lot of stuff from my old blog, but still no joy. So I have to send you over to my webshots album if you want to see pictures. Blog posts are pretty boring without pictures - sorry :(
I'm so fed up with technology problems at the moment I have an urge to just delete the whole blog .....
Friday, 29 October 2010
Saturday, 23 October 2010
4th Nov: Edited to include photo - yeah!
I've made a good amount of progress on the quilting front. I'm doing the Wonky Feathers from the Pajama Quilter's first DVD. Initially I thought 3 bobbins would be needed to do the quilting, but now I've stitched 4 bobbins worth and I think there are another 2 to go! This is quite a mentally intensive pattern to stitch, but I'm so pleased with the results so far :)
Tuesday, 12 October 2010
UPDATE: 18th October - FINALLY Blogger has allowed me to add the pictures that go with this post! I now have the top basted, so quilting can begin this week :)
Sunday, 3 October 2010
I have been baking cupcakes regularly for quite a few months now, but haven't gotten into decorating them. But I've been doing some research online and there are some amazing decorators out there! So I've decided to have a go - here's my first attempt at a yellow buttercream swirl on lemon cupcakes :)