I'm very pleased with what I've achieved on the quilting front this year.
Fabric used in finished projects: 118.25 metres (approx 129 yards)
Fabric bought: 58.75 metres (approx 64 yards)
Meaning a net useage of 59.5 metres (approx 65 yards)
I made 29 quilts, of which 22 were for donation.
I have made significant progress in my personal Stash Busting Challenge which I started at the beginning of July. Six months in I have made 14 quilts from the designated stash.
You can see pictures of the stash involved at the start here. These pictures show what is left, which is WAY LESS!! It used to occupy nearly 5 sections of storage, now down to 3 - woohoo!! The astonishing thing is how little fabric it takes to make 14 quilts and how many more this could potentially make! I'm giving my challenge a deadline of late June ... what isn't used by then is out of here :)