The QST units from step one are all trimmed and ready. I've made most of my 3.5" string blocks - my monitor is making them look blue, but they are green when you see them for 'real'! They are so cute and I'm delighted with the variety of fabrics I've managed to incorporate. After reading Bonnie's suggestion for using up scrap paper I surveyed the recycling paper bin and decided the TV listing magazine would be ideal ... and it was! I usually hate ripping paper on blocks, but by using a larger needle and a shorter stitch, it was a breeze. Just a few more to make and I'll be ready for step three on Friday.
To see what progress others are making on the mystery, check out Bonnie's Linky :)