Saturday, 4 February 2012

Oops ...

I was happily sewing on my new project and I realised that I had gotten a little carried away in my desire to use up all the terracota/orange fabrics.  I used almost all of them to cut the pieces for this quilt, totally forgetting that I planned to do a scrappy terracota/orange binding on my Orca Bay.  Oops!!!  A quick scrabble through my pre-cut strip bins (I have a modified version of Bonnie Hunter's scrap users system) and I think I've found enough to do it.  I didn't want to have to buy new fabric just for a binding and I think I'll be alright, but it was a close run thing :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness you found enough to save the day Helen. Can't wait to see your finished Orca Bay.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so thanks for taking the time :)