Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Cardmaking - Favourite Five of 2013

I only started entering card challenges regularly in September this year, so my task at picking my "Favourite 5" for A Scrap Journey's link up will be easier than some.  Here we go, in no particular order:






A real mix here: some made a "Top 3" or won a challenge, other didn't; some were more ornate, some more CAS; my Zentangle 50th anniversary card made it in there and it was nearly all hand-drawn!

I've had a lot of fun progressing my skills and learning more about my tastes in cardmaking these past few months.  I hope to have a lot more fun with this in 2014 :)

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely variety of cards - great selection.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful selection Helen, they're all so gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so thanks for taking the time :)