Thursday, 27 March 2014

Curved Blocks ...

It's been a slow job, but finally the Drunkard's Path blocks are finished.  This is a provisional layout on my design wall, but I may move a few around before the final layout is stitched together.  I like to 'live with' my blocks for a while and try and get a good balance of light/dark and colours across the quilt top.

After 120 curved seams, I feel I am getting much better at piecing them smoothly!  However, there is still an odd one that wants to fight me all the way :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That is really graphic, your seams look terrific, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful pattern and one I never attempted. You have done a great job on this quilt with such lovely colors. SEW beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so thanks for taking the time :)