Monday, 7 July 2014

Transformation ...

Here's how my sewing room normally looked prior to getting ready for the house move ...

Here's how my sewing room looks now, transformed back into a dining room!

The work we did to de-clutter and neutralise the house seems to have done the trick though as within four days of it going on the market we had two full-price offers.  We've found a house we want to move to .... now we have to wait for the boring legal bit to run it's course and hope everything progresses smoothly :)

10 comments:

  1. WOW! Congratulations and good luck finding a new place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it sells soon for you...what an amazing transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fingers crossed all goes to plan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear me, I liked it so much better as your sewing room! LOL! But, of course, that is my built-in bias as a quilter. Congratulations of getting two offers and I hope that there are no glitches in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh exciting times! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased to read your news, hope all goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Our townhouse has been on the market about a week and we've had several showings. Hoping to get an offer soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What we don't have to do to "stage" the houses! It's always a hassle, but the transformation must have made the prospects see themselves in your space. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a transformation Helen, but I would rather have a sewing room than dining any day of the week! Good luck with the move hun - let me know if you have any questions (the boring legal bit is what I do) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so thanks for taking the time :)